MOTHERS DON’T CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR SONS AND TEACH YOUR DAUGHTERS TO CLEAN UP AFTER THEIR FATHERS AND BROTHERS. TEACH THEM TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN MESSES. DON’T LET THEM GET ACCUSTOMED TO A WOMAN DOING EVERYTHING FOR THEM AND DON’T LET YOUR DAUGHTER GET ACCUSTOMED TO DOING EVERYTHING FOR MALES.
- to have someone be there for me when i need them.
- someone i can call mine and no one else’s
- someone to love and accept me.
- to have someone to do cute things with.
- the cute nicknames and neck kisses.
I don’t want…
- someone to have so much affect on my mood
- I don’t want to get hurt
- being disappointed in the end.
- someone to depend on
- saying goodbyes
- the fact that it might end and never be the same between you two.